Monday, October 31, 2011

Eat, Drink & Be Scary!

So I decided a while back I wanted to have a Halloween party. I've never really been that into Halloween, but I am into parties! I knew it would be too difficult to have a Christmas party with Drew and his classmate's schedules, so Halloween it was!

I had a lot of fun planning/preparing, and even more fun at the party! This post will be more pictures and less words, cause I'm lazy like that :)



The Invitation




Entry way






Food Table





Ghostly Cake Pops



Spider Cupcakes



Witches Brew




Mantle




Drew, the hunter; Me, the deer!



He got me!



Our family



Haha!



The beautiful Ansley and me, could not have done this without her!



Jessica and Emily




Kirran and Sam



Jessica, Cory, Kirran, Me



Zach and Drew




Tired Jax



It was a great time had by all!

Happy Halloween Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment